Sunday, May 8, 2011

Beautiful Weather and More Photos

The combination of beautiful spring weather, more events, and the end of the school year has been great cause for me to have my camera with me more often. And so, there are more files in my May 2011 folder seven days in than there are for February and March combined. Below are a few from this week.

 
Roses for Our Lady

 

 

 
St. Patrick's Catholic Church

 

 



Just a quote to finish off this week, after the beatification of Blessed John Paul II and kicking off the month of Mary:
From Mary we learn to surrender to God's Will in all things. From Mary we learn to trust even when all hope seems gone. From Mary we learn to love Christ her Son and the Son of God.  -Blessed John Paul II


In Christ through Mary.

2 comments:

  1. Celina! Beautiful. Saying goodbye is hard - but things like this remind me that we're united for all eternity! Love, Marnee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Marnee,
    Thanks for the comment and reminder! I need to remember that more right now... I guess I'll meet you at mass today! ;) <3 C.

    ReplyDelete