Thursday, September 23, 2010

A New Day, A New Blog

I've been thinking a lot lately about starting a blog. Not to go off and share my feelings with the world for no good reason. Not because I want to broadcast my news and feel loved and gain attention. No, that is not my reasoning for starting this blog.



I've been following other blogs over the last few months that have sparked my interest, my thoughts, and I wanted to contribute. I saw one blog where a photography student tries to post once each day. Now, once a day is a little much for me, but I thought maybe once a week would be doable. It also would encourage me to get out my camera more and enjoy my hobby more. So here I am. Starting a new blog on a new day.

So here's the first photo of my new blog:

After an evening of rain showers, umbrellas were
out drying in the lounge, and I just could not resist.



In Christ.

No comments: